Google Analytics is an industry-leading web traffic platform used by top companies around the globe. Now you can connect to a live, real-world dataset to practice your Power BI skills and build a stunning project portfolio.
How to Compete
Rules and guidelines for the competition.
- Contest runs from Monday November 2nd, 2020 (11/2/2020) 12pm EST through Monday November 9th, 2020 (11/9/2020) 12pm EST.
- To gain access to the competition database, you must either be a Monthly Subscriber or Lifetime Access Member. Sign up here.
- As a BI Elite Training member, you will see the Google Analytics Competition in your courses under My Account.
- Simply follow the instructions to connect to the live database and begin creating your Power BI report!
- When complete, publish the report to Web and email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All entries will be judged on the following criteria, and winners will be announced Friday, November 13th (11/13/2020).
This dataset is updated every hour for a truly live data environment. With direct access to the data, you can build a unique Power BI model and report that you can share with potential employers, hiring managers, friends and family, or the world! Get started now and take your Power BI skills to a new level!