Test your skills in data competitions to earn free months and get featured on BI Elite Training!
Recent Power BI Contest: GameStop Stock + WallStreetBets Reddit Analysis!
Participants connected to these amazing datasets containing GameStop (GME) stock data and post history from the WallStreetBets subreddit and built some awesome Power BI reports!
- Free month off of your BI Elite Training subscription.
- Permanent place on the contest page with your name, report, and contact information for future development opportunities.
- Demo of your report on the BI Elite YouTube channel!
Previous Power BI Competition: Spotify Music Mega Analysis!
Participants connected to a dataset containing over 160,000 songs! This dataset contained numerous categories and features to visualize with data points over the last 100 years. View the winning reports!
- Next contest runs from Monday April 5th, 2021 (4/5/2021) 12pm EST through Monday April 12th, 2021 (4/12/2021) 12pm EST.
- Build a Power BI report based on the datasets (or bring your own datasets). The report can be as simple or complex as you’d like to make it! Entries from all skill levels are welcome.
- When complete, publish the report to Web and email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can choose to send the raw .PBIX file instead.
- All entries will be judged on the following criteria, and winners will be announced Friday, April 12th (4/17/2021).
With these datasets, you can build a unique Power BI model and report that you can share with potential employers, hiring managers, friends and family, or the world! Get started now and take your Power BI skills to a new level!